Top 10 tips for filming wih a Monopod
10 Tricks and Tips for using a Monopod
- Use the Monopod for dolly shots by rocking the monopod forward and back.
- Hold the monopod at the base and lift the camera into the air for that overhead crane shot.
- Use a foot on the monopod feet to improve stability
- You can also mount microphones on a monopod to make a boom mic or a light stand.
- Use the monopod as a selfie stick.
- Poke a camera through a window or door for a POV shot.
- Turn upside down and film upside down to get great foot tracking shots.
- Use your two legs and the monopod as a third leg of a tripod.
- Get that pan shot by twisting the monopod
- Turn the monopod and camera upside down and use a a cheap steadicam.
Post a Comment